Check out these suggestions for troubleshooting issues with the security code
If you are receiving the code:
If you receive the code to your phone, but it doesn't work when you enter it, try these troubleshooting options:
- Ensure you've typed the number exactly as it appears. If you typed it in wrong, you would need to request a new code and type in the new code you are sent.
- Try changing the method by which you are receiving the code. If you've tried the SMS code, try the voice call instead and vice versa.
- Try using a different browser. We find using the Chrome browser usually works best.
- Try using a different device. If you are currently using your smartphone, try using a computer and vice versa.
- If neither of the above suggestions helps, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the support chat-bot in the bottom right corner.
If you are not receiving the code:
The most likely explanation for this is that your phone number listed is incorrect.
For security purposes, we at CertifID are not able to change any of your contact information. If you believe your phone number is wrong, you should reach out to your title company directly and let them know.